Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lunch Time

While Subway should be and is advertised to be light and healthy I still feel extremely full and have a serious case of the itis afterwards... UGH I feel like crap after that Turkey sandwich. It also never ceases to amaze me the people who work in Subway can't understand english but they know exactly what you want on your sandwich? WTF They look at u all googley eyed when you ask about anything like correct change for example. Damn shame... Language barriers are a bitch.

I had been on this health kick lately where I was only eating fruits, veggies either chicken or fish I felt so much better in comparison to how I feel today after having processed food from Subway Ion care what Jared's fat ass says that shit is still processed especially the damn Turkey and whatnot. Anywho I'm going back to my fruits and veggies tomorrow.

Is it still considered taking a lunch break if you eat at your desk and are still answering emails and calls? I would say no but I'm sure I'm the only one feeling that way at least in here that is.

No comments: