Thursday, June 18, 2009

Completely IRKED

Ok. So today I have a tremendouse amount of stuff on mind some I won't go into but a good amount I will.

Lets get it in.

I hate a person standing right on my butt in a line WTH are tryna do? Sniff me? Ugh back the freak up. In the same instance I hate a person all in my food. I'm at my desk one day and along come "this guy" walks up to ask me somethings, mind you I'm on my lunch break (I am so going to stop eating at my desk) anywho he comes up to ask some questions proceeds tolook down at my food move closer and inspect my food while pointing at it and ask : Hey girl what u got there?" WTF Are you crazy. A. I don't want to be called girl like yousome kinda slave driver
B. Get your friggin finger out my isht.

I proceed to throw the food away in his face and walk away.

On to my next issue...

Why are the drivers here in the DMV piss poor any amount of rain causes ya'll bastards to ride your brakes WTH and WHY OH WHY...It took me over 2 hours to get to work this morning all for nothing, Then some fool put something on the lil boards on the VA bridge please help me understand why that made traffic? UGH

Why do people have offices and not close the DAYUM door WTH dangit they are making me so mad and they proceed to talk loud as hell no matter how many times Iturn around, loudly sigh or roll my eyes they dont get the hint CLOSE THE DAYUM DOOR TROLLPS.

WTH is with black radio? Why isn't there anything on and when it is it's filled with commercials... Tom Joyner has the spokeswoman for bitter black women in his radio show: Sybill that broad hates everything and every man there is nothing she is positive about get a life,.

If you can't tell today I am not feeling it I am too agitated...


Also for those that think being an Admin Asst is nothign think again losers. You are the wife in a marriage when you are an admin your constantly reminding them f appointments, mking sure they are more tha prepared for the entire day and then the next day. You are the shoulder they cry on the ear they bend and the person they often take frustrations out on there is nothing simple about this job. I'm constantly dealing with multiple personalities and sroking egos so when I get on her rant half the crap is from this place.

If youlisten to the foxxhole and Speedys Comedy Corner then u understand me saying Lewis Dix and that broad Chanel need to hold hands and JUMP.

No comments: