Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WTF


So I am at work and I realize so many things irritate me to no end.


One being women that use the bathroom at work and use the first stall for poopy. Now if I have to tinkle in a rush the first place I'm going is the fist stall, however you have now left a ring around the toilet and some crumbs so I'm completely disgusted and can't possibly tinkle in peace. I have to squeeze my thighs extremely tight and do a lil shuffle in heels to the 3rd or 4th stall all while hoping I don't bust my ass on account your stiny booty ass not using the Handicap stall for poopies... we all know that's what it's there for.


Ladies when poppying *u know u like that word* please use the handicap stall.



I also hate the fact that I come to work every morning no matter how I feel when walking in the building I speak to the security gaurds at the front desk as I am badging in however they act like life sucks and I just crapped on them and not speak. People if I smile at you in acknowledgement that I see you staring at me for whatever reason and u simply look back with an stupid vague expression you will never get an elevator door or the big ass glass doors to the building held for you by me.


If I hold the door for you and don't so mucha as say BOO I'll never do it again.


Just because candy is on my desk in a jar does not mean it's for you.


Yes I have a big ole butt and big ole boobies but my eyes are never in my bra so explain to my why your holding a convo with Vickies Secret instead of me... Same applies to my ass I'm sure she didn't say BYE to you as I sashayed out your office so why are you telling her bye with your eyes? I hate to look back to mention something I forgot and see you eye level with the nape of my ass... And I thought you Euro's didn't want all this Jelly... Humph...


I'm a firm believer in natural beauty.. I get my hair blown out every week by the Dominicans and I get my nails done every other week along with my eyebrows. I wear minimum makeup normally just a nice shadow that matches my outfit and either lipliner and lipglass or just lipglass... Notice I never mention lashes or anything of the sort so WTF are these scallywags always asking me what NAIL shop I get my lashes done in? Not to mention I'm not all up on a nail shop with acrylic, gel, wax and parafin tubs pasting lashes to my eyes...

THEIR MINE HEFFA... Note the pic above


No comments: